Wednesday 17 January 2018

Secret Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities.



 Secret Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities.


Security agents warn that you should be concerned if you stumble on your child ’s chats, and the conversation is written in coded language that you are unable to decode, however hard you try.
They are the code words teenagers use to secretly exchange explicit messages and implicating photographs.

I have compiled this so parent get switched to the dot com world of understanding 

182 – I hate you
420 – Marijuana
ADR – Address
CD 9 – Code 9 – it means parents are around
ATM – At the moment
BFN – Bye for now
143 – I love you
2 DAY – Today
4 EAE – Forever and ever
 ADN – Any day now
DWBH – Don’t worry, be happy
F 2 F or FTF – Face to face
AFAIK – As far as I know
AFK – Away from keyboard
ASL – Age/ sex/location
BOL – Be on later
BRB – Be right back
BTW – By the way
CTN – Can’t talk now
GYPO – Get your pants off
HAK – Hugs and kisses
HAND – Have a nice day
HTH – Hope this helps / Happy to help
HW– Homework
FWB – Friends with benefits
FYEO – For your eyes only
GAL – Get a life
GB – Goodbye
GLHF – Good luck , have fun
GTG – Got to go
IWSN – I want sex now
IU2 U – It’s up to you
IYKWIM – If you know what I mean
J/ K – Just kidding
J4 F – Just for fun
JIC – Just in case
NIFOC – Nude In Front Of the Computer
P 999 – Parent Alert
PAL – Parents Are Listening or Peace And Love
OIC – Oh I see
OMG – Oh my God
ORLY – Oh, really?
OT – Off topic
OTP – On the phone

KPC – Keeping parents clueless
L 8 – Late
LMBO – Laughing my butt off
P 911 – Parent alert
PAW – Parents are watching
NM – Never mind
NMU – Not much, you?
NP – No problem
NTS – Note to self
IMHO – In my honest opinion / In my humble opinion
IMO – In my opinion
IRL – In real life
JSYK – Just so you know
KFY – Kiss for you
IDK – I don’ t know
IIRC – If I remember correctly
IKR – I know, right?
ILY / ILU – I love you
IM – Instant message
PCM – Please call me
PIR – Parent in room
PLS or PLZ– Please
KOTL – Kiss On The Lips
LMIRL – Let ’ s Meet In Real Life
LMK – Let me know
LOL – Laugh out loud
LSR – Loser
MIRL – Meet in real life
MOS – Mom over shoulder
NAGI – Not a good idea
NIFOC – Nude in front of computer
SRSLY – Seriously
SSDD – Same stuff, different day
SWAK – Sealed with a kiss
SWYP – So, what ’s your problem?
SYS – See you soon
TBC – To be continued
PPL – People
POS – Parents over shoulder
PTB – Please text back
QQ – Crying . This abbreviation produces an emoticon in text .It’ s often used sarcastically .
SMH – Shaking my head
SOS – Someone over shoulder
WTPA – Where the party at?
WYCM – Will you call me?
YGM – You’ ve got mail
YOLO – You only live once
YW – You’ re welcome
ZOMG – Oh my God (sarcastic
TDTM – Talk dirty to me
TIME – Tears in my eyes
WYCM – Will you call me?
TMI – Too much information
TMRW – Tomorrow
TTYL – Talk to you later
TY or TU – Thank you
VSF – Very sad face
WB – Welcome back
WTH – What the heck?
RAK – Random act of kindness
RL – Real life
ROFL – Rolling on the floor laughing
 RT – Retweet
RUOK – Are you OK?
ILU – I Love You
RU /18 – Are You Over 18?
WYRN – What ’s Your Real Name?



So Parents, You Really Don’t Have To Look So Green With Your Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment

PHONES UNLIMITED

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How To H...